New touristic rentals legislation in Marbella28 Jul 2016 | News and Updates
In the past month of May the Decree 28/2016 come into effect to regulating the touristic rentals in Marbella. Seems to us essential to be up to date as to the applicable law, in order to avoid surprises, that is to say, sanctions with corresponding fine.
If we are homeowners that destine to rent habitually and touristic finality, that is, marketing it or promoting it in channels of tourist offer as travel agencies and channels including the possibility of booking accommodation, then we must comply with the following obligations:
- Inclusion in the Registry of Tourism of Andalusia.
- Formalization of the contract.
- User Identification of housing.
- Conditioning of tourist housing.
- Provide proof of payment of services and advances, if any.
All tourist housing for rent should meet the requirements that we expose below:
- Have first occupation license.
- Rooms vented to the outside and darkening windows.
- Be sufficiently furnished with the necessary items for immediate use.
- Refrigeration rooms and lounges, from May to September, and heating from October to April.
- First aid kit.
- Have tourist information of the area.
- Sheets Complaints and Claims
- Cleaning at the entrance and exit of new customers.
- Bedclothes, linens and household in general and a set of replacement.
- Provide a phone number for queries or incidents relating to housing.
- Information and instructions for use of household appliances.
- Information on the internal rules of use of housing and equipment, admission or not pets, smoking restrictions and restricted areas.
From Benarroch real estate, we want to have you informed at all times of the novelties applicable to our sector, and of course, be available for any questions about the touristic rentals in Marbella.
Article by Brice Benarroch Mennessons28 Jul 2016