Are you thinking about coming to live in Marbella? Perhaps you still need to get to know the area. Would you prefer to rent for a few years first? If that’s the case, you’ll need to get an idea about the property rental market in Marbella in 2018.
At the moment, the rental market in Marbella is highly dynamic. There’s over-demand for properties that are becoming increasingly scarce. That means it isn’t easy to find a property to rent and live in all year round, at a reasonable price.
First and foremost, we should highlight several aspects of the current rental market in Marbella:
- Demand is exceeding supply.
- The wide variety of property styles and types means that the price range in Marbella is extremely broad.
- Prices vary enormously depending on the area.
- There are fewer unfurnished property rentals available.
- Since this city is a summer-holiday destination, numerous owners require tenants to vacate their properties in July and August.
- The range of properties available to rent is wider if you’re prepared to live on the outskirts where, if you search, you can find excellent urbanizations. Areas like Benahavís and the New Golden Mile, Estepona, offer a good quality-price relationship.
The Benarroch Real Estate team specialises in long-stay rentals. We can help tenants find their home and owners set their prices and run secure rentals. Get in touch! Our team will be pleased to help you.