Emare Estepona, The Definitive Buying Guide02 Mar 2022 | Developments Guide
Today, in our blog, I would like to pay special attention to this unbeatable complex. Without a doubt, one of the most exclusive beachfront developments on the Costa del Sol. We are referring to Emare Sea Dreamers on Estepona’s New Golden Mile. A unique concept of apartments – villas that will delight its owners.
The location of Emare Sea Dreamers is strategic. Situated on the beachfront of the New Golden Mile of Estepona, it has direct access to the national road 340 and is half way between Estepona centre and the centre of San Pedro Alcántara, exactly 6.5 km from the centre of Estepona and 9.5 km from the centre of San Pedro Alcántara. Therefore, we can say that it will take around 10 minutes by car to get to both places.
Of course, the Pablo Picasso International Airport in Malaga, gateway to the Costa del Sol as a destination for numerous flights from all over the world, is only 50 minutes away from Emare.
Just 1 minute from the development there is a turn-off to Estepona.
In addition to all this, the front line location and its rectangular shape, allows all the apartments to be totally frontal to the sea, enjoying therefore all of them, panoramic and frontal views to the gardens, swimming pool, beach and sea.
But let’s not get ahead of ourselves and let’s take a closer look at the characteristics of this first class complex.
Built on a plot of around 20,000 square metres and on the beachfront, the residential complex, which was completed in 2019, consists of six three-storey buildings designed in a modern style in which a total of 28 flats are distributed, so that in building 1 there are only three flats, one per floor, while in the remaining five buildings the distribution is five flats, two on the ground floor, two on the first floor and one on the penthouse floor.
Emare, “although they are really apartments, the concept equates to villas suspended overlooking the sea”
The apartments are so spacious that the feeling you get once you are inside is like being in a villa, even more so because of the integration of the terraces with the interior thanks to their large floor-to-ceiling windows and their direct views of the sea. All of them, without exception, face the sea.
Each flat includes 3 or 4 parking spaces and a storage room, so to speak, because it is really an extension of the flat in the basement, of large dimensions with the same finishes as the flats, natural light and direct access to the respective flat by means of a private lift, from the garage floor to the flat itself.
We are going to review one by one the six types of housing that exist in Emare Sea Dreamers.
On the one hand there are the flats that make up block 1 (ground floor, first floor and penthouse), which occupy the entire floor of the block and on the other hand we find those that are located in the remaining five buildings, i.e. blocks 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6, with two flats per floor, except for the penthouses.
- Ground floor apartment in Block 1.- The apartment on the ground floor occupies the entire floor of the building, with an enclosed living area of 306 square metres. It has four en-suite bedrooms, guest toilet, a very spacious open plan living room where the kitchen and dining room are integrated, all with direct access to a large terrace of 145 square metres in front of the garden of 272 square metres. It includes three parking spaces and a large storage room.
- First floor in Block 1.- The apartment on the first floor occupies the entire floor of the building with a living area of 309 square metres and 130 square metres of terrace. It also has four en-suite bedrooms, open plan living room, kitchen and dining room. It includes three parking spaces and a very large storage room.
- Penthouse in Block 1.- The penthouse of this block 1 is distributed over two floors with a total living area of 344 square metres. The main floor houses three en-suite bedrooms, guest toilet, open plan kitchen, living room, dining room and a 120 square metre terrace. On the upper floor is the master bedroom and its private terrace of 81 square metres. It also includes three parking spaces and a large storage room.
- Ground floor apartments in Blocks 2,3,4,5 and 6.- The apartments on the ground floor of buildings 2,3,4,5 and 6 have three en-suite bedrooms, guest toilet, open plan living room, kitchen and dining room. Outside, a large terrace of 114 square metres and garden of 166 square metres. They include three parking spaces and a very large storage room.
- First floor in Blocks 2,3,4,5 and 6.- The first floor flats in these five buildings in Emare have a living area of 234 square metres and a terrace of 80 square metres. They have three en-suite bedrooms, toilet, open plan kitchen, living room and dining room. They include three parking spaces and a storage room.
- Penthouses in Blocks 2,3,4,5 and 6.- The penthouses in the aforementioned Emare buildings, which occupy the entire floor, have three large en-suite bedrooms, toilet, open kitchen, living room and dining room in the 358 square metres of living space in addition to the large 349 square metre terrace. Four parking spaces and a large storage room are included.
But apart from the apartments, which of course is where you live and the most important thing, we cannot forget the rest of Emare which, of course, follows the same line of quality and luxury.
Let’s start with the entrance to the development.
THE ENTRANCE: The Emare complex is accessed via a perfectly prepared service road parallel to the 340 national road. On entering, we enter through a large sliding door that gradually reveals the rear façade of the block 2 building in all its splendour. On the left we leave the 24 hour security checkpoint and enter a reception area with a large central fountain and from this entrance we will have access to the very large garage ramp.
THE GARAGE: Once down this wide ramp we have the option of going left or right depending on which block we are in and it is then that the Emare condition is again fulfilled and we are again impressed. Carefully illuminated, with an unusual finish and luxury, ceiling height, spaciousness and finishes, the access to the “storage rooms” stands out, which is done through magnificent fingerprint doors. Once we enter the storage room we find a distributor that gives us access to the lift, to a large room – storage room with bathroom and in some cases to the laundry.
THE DOORWAYS: Following the tone of the complex, the doorways could not be the exception, showing off each of their details, transparencies, heights and volumes.
THE GARDENS: The gardens have been designed so that everything flows towards the sea, they are completely open and allow a large turquoise swimming pool to stand out among the green lawns.
ENERGY RATING: We cannot fail to comment on this point, where it is worth highlighting the energy rating B of the whole project. In addition, in order to contribute even more to saving energy and to reinforce Emare’s responsible and innovative character, all the electrical appliances have an A rating or higher and the hot water is produced by aerothermal energy.
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE PROPERTIES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE IN EMARE SEA DREAMERS, NEW GOLDEN MILE IN ESTEPONA
The features and facilities available at Emare are impressive, shall we go over the highlights?
- Underfloor heating throughout the property.
- Independent hot and cold air conditioning in each room with intelligent thermostat for temperature and air flow AIR ZONE.
- Floor to ceiling windows with reduced aluminium profiles, double glazing and concealment of all its leaves.
- Fully fitted kitchen, push open system in fitted drawers, concealed sockets, top of the range appliances (MIELE or similar) including induction hob, extractor fan, oven, wine cooler, dish warmer, vacuum packer, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Porcelanosa bathroom fittings including taps.
- Domotic control system with configurable touch screen to control temperature, lighting, sound and intercom from both fixed and mobile devices with internet/WIFI access.
- Surround sound system (SONANCE or similar) totally hidden from view both inside the home and on the terraces.
In the communal areas and outside the homes there is a security guardhouse, perimeter enclosure with metal fence, automatic vehicle and pedestrian access gates with remote control or fingerprint, outdoor heated infinity pool, landscaping with automatic irrigation, LED lighting in communal areas and direct access to the beach by fingerprint control opening.
Below is the Emare master plan so that you can check the distribution of the buildings and the residential complex as a whole:
The incorporation to the national road 340 is immediate and as you can see in the Location section, we will be able to go to San Pedro Alcántara and Estepona with the same ease, being less than 10 km away in both cases and being able to enjoy at both ends all its restaurants, beach bars, leisure places, services, supermarkets…etc.
Very close to the complex, on the other side of the road, we have the Hospiten hospital, a reference hospital with multiple specialities and excellent medical equipment.
Of course, being located on the seafront, we have direct access to the beach, specifically the beaches of Arroyo de las Cañas and El Velerin, to the coastal path and to beach bars such as the well-known Sonora.
A few minutes away, in the direction of Marbella, we will have access to the Selwo Adventure and a few kilometres away we will find the school of Equestrian Art of the Costa del Sol.
As far as golf courses are concerned, we will be served in a few minutes with courses such as Los Flamingos Golf, Marbella Club Golf or the courses in the area of El Paraíso and Atalaya.
Very close to Emare there is a bus stop.
Despite being flats, the concept and idea of Emare Sea Dreamers is total privacy. Each neighbour arrives home, enters through the garage and goes up to his apartment in his private lift, the discretion is very high and we could say that it would be the equivalent of a villa. In addition, each of these “villas” has a sea view.
I think this makes it clear that this product is unique. Of course it does not compete with most of the resorts on the coast and it could be said that for an equivalent you would have to go to a front line villa.
In my opinion Emare Sea Dreamers is a unique and innovative project, of high quality in every way and a superb location.
Undoubtedly an investment destined to maintain its value over time and where its owners will be able to enjoy the quality of life of Estepona, the New Golden Mile and the Costa del Sol.
At Benarroch Real Estate we are specialists in Emare Estepona and we have all the units for sale available at the moment. Do not hesitate to contact us, we will be delighted to advise you and help you choose the perfect property.
Article by Brice Benarroch Mennessons02 Mar 2022